Summary: indoor wall panels and wood wall panel price
The price of pressure-treated wood wall panels (including installation) ranges from $5 to $25 per square foot. Cedarwood wall panels cost $30 or more per square foot. The installation cost of composite wall panels ranges from $6 to $15 per square foot.
Interior Wood Panels Wall
The earliest and most common decorative choice for wooden wall panels. It is durable, inexpensive, requires regular maintenance, and can be used for more than ten years.
Most wooden wallboards are made of pressure-treated pine wood, which is a cheap wood that can prevent moisture, rot and insect damage after treatment. High-quality wood wall panels such as cedar and mahogany do not require any type of pretreatment because they contain natural preservatives.
What is the price of wooden wall panels?
The price of wooden wall panels depends on the type of wood, the size of the finished product, and the difficulty of installation. Cheap wood wall panels (such as yellow pine) cost about 5-25 dollars per square foot, and high-end wooden wall panels (such as cedar and mahogany) cost about 25-30 dollars per square foot. Of course, both prices include material and installation costs.
Suppose you plan to build a 10×25 foot wall panel. According to the above price range, the total cost of pressure-treated pine wallboard is between 1,250 and 6,250 dollars, while the total cost of cedar or mahogany is between 6,250 and 7,500 dollars.
Benefits of wooden wall panels
1. Surface-The wood grain on the surface of the treated wood wallboard is more natural, so many people think that the wood wallboard is more attractive than the surface of the wood-plastic composite wall panel.
2.Cost-The cost of wood wall panels is usually lower than that of the wood-plastic composite wall panels.
Disadvantages of wooden wall panel
1. Maintenance-Most wood wall panels need to be maintained (stained or sealed) every two to three years. If the maintenance is not thorough, the wooden wall panels will fade and eventually rot.
2. Damage-wood wall panels are easy to crack or warp.
Wood-plastic composite wall panel board
Wood-plastic composite wall panel boards have been accepted by more and more people. It is made of a combination of wood fiber and recyclable plastic. The surface design of the wood-plastic composite wall panel board also imitates wood grain, you can customize special PVC wall paneling according to your design ideas
How much does a wood-plastic composite wall panel board cost?
The installation cost of composite wall panels is usually about $6 to $15 per square foot. For a 20×20-foot deck, the price is between 2,400 and 6,000 US dollars.
Why is wood-plastic composite wall panel board more expensive than wood wallboard? They are expensive to manufacture, but wood-plastic composite wall panels require little maintenance and have a longer service life.
The benefits of wood-plastic wall panel decoration
1. Maintenance-The wood-plastic composite wall panel does not require maintenance. It never needs sanding, sealing, or dyeing. You only need to wash with soap and water twice a year.
2. Durability-WPC wall panels have high durability and can withstand harsh weather. It will not split or rot.
3.Easy to the install-the installation of composite wall panels is simple, and at the same time, you can also purchase the timber tube and install it together.
Disadvantages of wood plastic wall panels
1. Not real wood-the surface of the WPC wall panels is imitation wood grain, but it is still not real wood (PVC wall paneling brands is very important).
2. Unrepairable-When composite wall panel boards start to show signs of wear, you will not be able to repair or repair them. The only option is to replace it.
Welcome to contact us! Our experts can solve any of your problems, and we will provide you with the best prices.